Adams Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating
Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ is an easy-to-use Ceramic Coating that can be applied in minutes. Great as a stand-alone product or topper for your current Ceramic Coating. Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ combines the enriched gloss, extreme hydrophobic properties, and effects of our Graphene Ceramic Coating™ with the application of a spray and wipe product. Like our other coatings, this formulation utilizes Adam’s Ceramic Glow Technology and bridges the gap between a professional coating installation, with the DIY enthusiast or weekend hobbyist.
- As with any Ceramic Coating, preparation is key. Use an Adam's Clay Bar/Mitt and an Adam's Swirl Killer to remove contamination, oxidation, swirls/scratches for optimal results.
- Maximize protection by using Adam's Surface Prep to remove any surface oils, or residues.
- Spray Adam's Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating™ into a Microfiber Applicator, or an Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel.
- Wipe the product onto the paint, allowing the surface to be fully covered.
- Allow the product to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Buff to a high shine with an Adam's Premium Microfiber Towel.
- Allow 4 hours to cure before exposure to elements.