Adam's NEW Eco Wheel Cleaner
A wheel cleaner that smells great and effectively cleans!
Adam's NEW Eco Wheel Cleaner is a wheel cleaning formula combined with the cleaning technology of our Eco All Purpose Cleaner, making it the perfect option for cleaning delicate wheel finishes. Adam's Eco Wheel Cleaner will not stain your wheels. Whether your wheels are matte black, polished aluminum, chrome, powder coat, or any other custom finish, this cleaner is safe on all wheel finishes, provided that you read and follow the instructions before use.
Eco Wheel Cleaner contains no iron activator, which is the main culprit for staining wheels when used incorrectly. Naturally derived surfactants in this formula generate high-foaming, as well as high-wetting and detergent properties, that are safe for the wheel, tire, brake components, and the environment. Best of all, Eco Wheel Cleaner doesn't have the pungent and lingering chemical smell associated with most other wheel cleaners - no more smelly hands after a wheel cleaning session, as you enjoy a pleasant citrus scent instead!
Adam's Eco Wheel Cleaner pairs excellent with all of our wheel cleaning tools, including the Adam's Microfiber Wheel Wash Mitt, Adam's Short Wheel Brush, Adam's Wheel Woolie, Adam's Turbo Stick, and Adam's Trim & Lug Nut Brush.
1. Clean one wheel at a time. Rinse wheel with a powerful blast from hose.
2. Spray the wheel surface liberally with Adam's Eco Wheel Cleaner.
3. After the cleaner is applied to the wheel, agitate with Adam's Wheel Brush or Adam's Microfiber Wheel Wash Mitt. Be sure to use an Adam's Wheel Woolie or Turbo Stick on the inside barrel of the wheel too.
4. Rinse wheel and brushes thoroughly after cleaning each wheel. Do not let Adam's Eco Wheel Cleaner fully dry onto any surface of the wheel or brake components.
5. Dry wheels with Adam's Master Blaster Revolution, Adam's Blaster Sidekick, or a microfiber drying towel preferably dedicated to wheels only.
COMMON SENSE WARNING:
Only clean wheels when they are cool to the touch. If you are using this product for the first time, make sure to test in an inconspicuous area first to ensure no unusual reactions or results occur.